We’ve tried to create a return policy for our products that is as “customer friendly” as possible but there are certain regulations and manufacturer restrictions that we have to adhere to.
To ensure we are able to process your return as quickly and smoothly as possible, please review these points before submitting your return:
- Exchanges: We don’t do exchanges (except for manufacturer defect or shipping error). Once you’ve successfully processed your return, simply place a new order for the replacement item you want on our website.
- Returns: Due to strict industry-wide health regulations surrounding pet dander, we can only accept returns for any item in brand new, never used, never assembled, unwashed condition, and your dog cannot have had any contact with the item whatsoever. If the product was in sealed packaging when you received it, it must be returned with the original seal intact. Do not assemble anything you think you might return. Manufacturers will only accept unassembled (and never assembled) returns.
- Restocking Fees: Many of our manufacturers charge restocking fees of up to 30% for returned merchandise. Restocking fees (if applicable) are listed in the "Specifications" tab for each product on our website.
- Returning “Free Shipping” Items: If the item you purchased was shipped to you for free, we have to deduct what it cost us to ship the item to you from your total refund amount.
Purchase Price: $100
Restocking Fee (20%): $20
Outbound Shipping: $15
Total Refund Amount: $65
- Timing for Return Shipment: Once you receive the return instructions with the Return Authorization Number from us, you will have 14 business days from the date of the email to get the item in the mail to the manufacturer. If the postmark on the return shipment is 14 days past the email date, the manufacturer may not accept the item, which will void your refund.
- Manufacturer Defect or Shipping Error: If you received an item with a manufacturer defect or an item that you didn't order, the manufacturer will send you an exact replacement (or correct the shipping error by sending you the item you originally ordered and picking up the wrong item) free of charge. If you desire a refund instead, we have to deduct what it cost us to ship the item to you and possibly the restocking fee from your total refund amount.
To initiate your return, please fill out the form below. We will immediately begin the return process by contacting the manufacturer for a Return Authorization Number. As soon as we have the information that you will need to return your item to the manufacturer, we will send you the RA#, instructions for the return, and the total amount that will be refunded to you. We always process returns as quickly as possible - typical turnaround time is 5 - 7 business days. Thank you for shopping with us!