Our unique combination of modern materials and classic design create one of the most technically-advanced dog house on the market today - warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer, more resistant to moisture and insects, easier to assemble and maintain, and better value!
Featuring our PanelAbode™ laminated engineered panel technology, our Slide-Lock™ removable roof system, and a full inch of true foam insulation, this insulated dog house provides ultimate comfort and protection for your pet.
It also features a Plexidor premium all-weather dog door for extreme weather protection. Our Plexidor dog doors are professionally engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. from quality materials. They provide optimal comfort and safety to your dog, and are designed to last for years! Our Plexidor dog doors are backed by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee and 5-year warranty! The acrylic panels are molded to form a pocket of air between the inner and outer layers. Much in the same way a modern double-pane window is more energy efficient than an old single-pane window, this air pocket provides superior insulation to retain heat in the winter and block heat in the summer. The result is a dog door that is superior to flap style doors.
Compared to plastic, cedar, pine, fir and plywood dog houses, our engineered panel construction far superior. Our insulated dog houses are stronger and more scratch and dent resistant, highly resistant to moisture and insects, and far less likely to warp and/or crack.
Our premium houses also require less maintenance and come completely finished ready for assembly in less than 10 minutes!
- Panel-Abode™ Engineered Panel System- stronger, more durable and more dimensionally-stable than traditional cedar dog houses, our simulated rough-sawn cedar finish has superior scratch, dent, warp, moisture, and insect resistance!
- Superior Insulation- Unlike many of our competitors, we fully insulate the floor, all 4 walls, and the roof panels with true foam insulation up to 1 1/2 inches thick
- Slide-Lock™ Removable Roof- you remove the roof panels in seconds without any tools required for easy cleaning and puppy observation
- Pre-Finished / Easy Assembly- comes completely finished ready for assembly in less than 10 minutes! requires less maintenance compared to cedar houses which require sealing or staining to prevent discoloration and weathering
- Vented Ridge Cap- provides ventilation and allows heat to escape in summer
- Raised Feet- protect membrane on base of house while preventing the base from scratching finished deck surfaces
- Premium All-Weather Dog Door- manufactured and engineered in the USA from the finest quality materials including powder-coated color-matching aluminum frame, shatter-resistant clear acrylic self-closing door panels, and lock.
- Roof Pitch and Overhang - the steep roof pitch and large overhang sheds rain and snow better than competitor's models
- Offset Door - placing the door opening to one side of center provides a larger windbreak and area out of the direct sun (applies to the Medium, Large and Extra Large dog houses)
- The small insulated dog house is a perfect fit for most toy breed dogs including Pug, Chihuahua, Shih Tzu, Pomerainian, Pekingese and various other small dog breeds which typically weigh less than approximately 12 lbs.
- The medium insulated dog house is a perfect fit for most small dog breeds which typically weigh less than approximately 35 lbs.
- The large insulated dog house is a perfect fit for most large dog breeds including most German Shepherds, smaller Rottweilers, Golden Retrievers, Border Collies, Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, and various other large dog breeds which typically weigh less than approximately 100 lbs.
- The extra-large insulated dog house is a perfect fit for most larger dog breeds including including larger Alaskan Malamutes, large male Rottweilers, most Great Pyrenees, most Saint Bernards, most Bullmastiffs, and various other large dog breeds which typically weigh up to approximately 220 lbs.
Medium Dog House Instruction Manual
Large Dog House Instruction Manual
Extra Large Dog House Instruction Manual
Expedited shipping NOT available.
|Inner Dimensions||Small: 16"L x 13.3"W x 11.8"H
Medium: 20.5"L x 16.8"W x 19.8"H
Large: 31"L x 26.8"W x 31.8"H
XLarge: 38"L x 36.5"W x 43.3"H
|Outer Dimensions||Small: 23"L x 20"W x 17.8"H
Medium: 29"L x 25"W x 25.3"H
Large: 39.8"L x 36.8"W x 37.8"H
XLarge: 47"L x 44.8"W x 49.3"H
|Door Dimensions||Small: 7"W x 7"H
Medium: 10"W x 12"H
Large: 12.5"W x 16.25"H
XLarge: 16.5"W x 23.5"H
|Product_weight Dimensions||Small: 29 lbs
Medium: 49 lbs
Large: 106 lbs
XLarge: 160 lbs
|Weight_capacity Dimensions||Small: up to 12 lbs
Medium: up to 35 lbs
Large: up to 100 lbs
XLarge: up to 220 lbs
|Restocking Fee (%)||20% of purchase price|
|Returns||Please see the "Guarantee" tab|
|Assembly Time||10 minutes|
|Door Included||Yes: Premium All Weather Dog Door|
|Insulated||Yes: Roof / Base Insulation - 1 1/2"; Wall Insulation - 1" (S,M) / 1 1/2" (L,XL)|
|Materials||Aluminum Frame / Premium All-weather door|
|Raised Panel Floor||Yes|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects|
We at Northland Pet Supply are proud to supply high quality products and reasonable prices, with the highest level of customer service available. If you love your pet, you'll love the products we have available through our network of stores. Looking for a house or kennel for your dog? Check out ClassyPetShop.com. Looking for virtually any other pet product? Visit CoolDogToys.com. Wondering how to train your new puppy, or worried about the health of an older dog? Find the answers to your questions and more at GuideofDogs.com.
We are proud to be the manufacturer of the most technically advanced classically-styled dog house on the market today. We are always looking for new dealers. If you would like to become an authorized dealer for our line of dog houses, please contact us toll free at 1-866-376-2690.
Best Price Guarantee
We offer a "Best Price Guarantee" on many of the products in our store. You can know for sure if one of our products is covered by the guarantee if you see the words "Best Price Guarantee" next to the price on the product page.
We constantly check out our competitors to ensure that we are competitive in offering you the best selection of dog products at the lowest price possible. If you happen to find a lower price at one of our competitors, let us know – almost always we can match it or even beat it! You can submit a lower price by contacting us through our online form or by calling us at 888-404-4076. When contacting us, we will need to know the exact URL of the competitor's product page where you found the lower price, and the product name, size and color that you want, so please be prepared with this information.
60 Day Returns & Best Returns Policy Guarantee
Here at The Uncommon Dog we’ve tried to create a return policy for our Dog Products that is as “customer friendly” as possible. And there are certain regulations and manufacturer restrictions that we have to adhere to. We want to be completely upfront with you about what those things are. If you happen to find a return policy better than ours at one of our online competitors, let us know (we do have some criteria, which are listed in our Return Policy). We'll match it.
With few exceptions, online retailers of dog products will either not accept returns under any circumstance or their return policies are very limited. Here is the truth: Return policies for dog products are very restrictive industry-wide because once your dog has had contact, it cannot be resold. We guarantee that everything you buy from us will be in brand new condition when you receive it, and we want to keep it that way.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from TheUncommonDog.com. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 60 days. Please fill out our Return Form to get the process started.
Please understand that we can only accept returns for dog products in brand new, never used, unwashed, unassembled, uninstalled condition, and your dog cannot have had any contact with the item whatsoever (no hair, no odor, no dog "breadcrumbs" at all). You can view the complete details of our Return Policy.
Some of our manufacturers charge restocking fees of up to 30% for merchandise that is returned for reasons other than manufacturer defect. Restocking fees (if applicable) are listed in the "Specifications" tab for each product on our website.
Also, it is important for you to be aware that if the dog product you purchased qualified for a “Free Shipping” promotion, the actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund amount (we will provide you with the exact amount when the return is processed).
If there is a manufacturer defect and you would like a replacement for the exact item you received, please contact us. If you would like a refund rather than a replacement, outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund.